Why choose for NBBF / IFBB Netherlands?
- The NBBF is the largest and longest existing bodybuilding association in the Netherlands. The NBBF organizes approx. 12 competitions per year with a well-arranged structure in which you can gradually climb to the highest level.
- The NBBF currently has several thousand members and the website has attracted 75,000 page views by over 20,000 visitors in the last two months alone!
- The NBBF has represented the I.F.B.B for over 40 years. This is the only federation in the world that is officially recognized and is even Olympic recognized on 4 continents!
- The NBBF has a photo archive on the website that is accessible to anyone with photos of all events from the recent past!
- The NBBF is a non-profit association with a board chosen by the members, the money earned is used to organize competitions, to send out athletes internationally and to help athletes in any other way with their career.
- Almost all successful Dutch athletes have been launched by the NBBF!
- The NBBF annually gives several free posing clinics that are given by very experienced people who are aware of the latest rules and can help optimize the presentation on stage.
- The NBBF gives athletes the opportunity to steadily progress from D or C level to B, then nationwide to A. The better athletes can then move on to the international circuit of the IFBB that cannot be compared with any other federation in terms of size and professionalism of the events. Finally, there is the opportunity for the absolute top players to move on to the professionals where a lot of prize money can be won in competitions that are organized on all continents around the world.
- Therefore it makes little sense to participate in competitions of random commercial federations, simply because this is a dead end without real future possibilities.
- The events organized by the NBBF are known for their friendly, almost family-like, atmosphere and the officials and crew are always available and accessible for everyone.